Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Google Algorithm Update - Penguin 3.0







      After over one year google refresh to penguin 3.0 that one of algorithm. It focus site linking violate google guidelines.

     On Friday 17, Oct 2014 google confirmed to filter penguin update. It is an anticipated update of google history. All are waiting this refresh results.

Google Penguin History
     
    Google have push certain algorithm such as Panda, Humming bird, Page Rank, Pigeon and Penguin. Some version using refresh their algorithms. Who are violating google guidelines give penalized their sites didn't directly all happened frequently. In According to the penguin algorithm is the sixth update of it's history.

    Below mentioned previous penguin updates :

          Google says, The latest version of this penguin update using new system for roll out algorithm.











1 comment:

  1. You have an interesting blog and you can make it even better by improving the quality and also making money out of your blog. I am a blogger too, residing in Saravanampati, Coimbatore. I have been blogging since 2008. And, for six years, I have been learning several best practices that helped me to write quality blog posts that are both informative and SEO friendly. You can test it yourself. Just type, “Empathy statements” in Google search and you will find my blog appearing in the first page. I have posted around 16 articles in my blog and almost all of them appear in Google search results. Now, my blog (visit my profile to go my blog) appears in Google search engine everyday and hundreds of people from across the world read my blog to enhance their knowledge and I also make money out of my blog. As I reside in Coimbatore, I’d like to share these best practices with Coimbatore bloggers. Just let me know if you are interested either to bring your blog to the first page in Google search and/or make money, I would be glad to you help to enhance your blogging skills. Wish you all the best.

    ReplyDelete